Thursday, March 31, 2011

What now?

I have returned from my time spent in Haiti. Haiti is a place that changes ones outlook on that which they thought they knew. Haiti is a place that provides the perfect opportunity for God to speak deeply into ones heart. I certainly received His wisdom and guidance for my life but I find myself asking deeply and continually, ‘God, what would you have me to do now?’

He has certainly laid deep passions upon my heart these past few years and those passions are no longer an ember but are now a full fledged raging fire. Visions and dreams are what are now consuming my thought life and my mind is racing. I know that God is the maker of visions and the fulfiller of dreams when all my faith is placed in His direction for my life. I know in my heart He has something even deeper for me to experience the more that I trust in Him. “Since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12:28-29)

I know that wherever I am to go for God, I know that is the place where I will find His glory burning brightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment