Monday, April 9, 2012

Anxiety

Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down, but a good word make it glad. –Proverbs 12:25

As I anxiously wait for the direction I am to go, I have allowed myself to become crippled by the fear of the unknown. I find myself wondering aloud, what is it that I have done to create this situation? I know that my failure to trust in the Great I Am to lead me in the direction that He would have me to go is a sin in the sense that I have failed to rely upon His direction for my life. He has laid upon my heart some fantastic dreams. There is indeed a reason those dreams exist. I need to let go and understand that if He is laying it upon my heart, He will certainly provide a way in which these dreams will be reality.

Make this the day in which you give it all to God. He will not disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment